Sunday, January 10, 2021

Last Of The Package

 

   Finishing the last of the package requirements. I completed the social media aspect. Well I had it all done before but all the accounts were empty. The only thing on any of them were the profile pictures. So I had to add the “production company”. Enter into the bio all the film information. Starting with the film title. Then the premier date. Ending it off with a post or two. Show an aspect of the film or characters. After that the last last part is the post card/ poster. I honestly completely forgot about this and have definitely putted it off last minute. However, I made it today so not too last minute. I just used the generic photo I have been using a cross the platforms. Added the title to it. Then placed some of the review symbols. Along with the premier date. Also putting in the synopsis so people understand the movie. I did this on my phone. Surprisingly using a snapchat editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment