Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Finishing Website

 

   Now that I completed my film. I still had a few items left over to do. One being the website. Another being all four branches of social media. Also the CR. So I started with the website. I have slowly been working on it through the time the project has been assigned. Though that only amounted to the links and the websites structure. I still had to add in all the writing of reviews and the synopsis. Along with other attention pulling writing. Then all the picturing for the film, and cast head shots. So I placed the pictures first. Two of York kinda as the marketing picture. Then the “head shot” of York, Jaden, and myself placed in the cast section. Then in the cast section I detailed our roles that we played in the film’s production. After that I went to the top and gave a synopsis of my film in the first section. After that some film festival information. Lastly reviews from well known critic companies along with what they thought of the film. The website came along nicely so all that is let in the social media package is the social media. Which is all set up I just have to through some pics and make it look marketable

No comments:

Post a Comment