Thursday, December 31, 2020

Completing the Editing


    This was the last day of my film production. I reached the end and I’m very glad I did. Starting the day off I pulled up the IMovies software. After previously splitting up the scenes. I went back and placed the exact transitions. The one’s I wanted for the end result film. I set the over laying time and delay time. Then moved on to my next task. Placing the soundtrack. I did this by splicing the scenes into more clips. Mainly because some scenes only have music playing for parts of it. Instead of the whole scene then the movie would be a song instead. After placing transitions and the soundtrack, the film was completed. I just had to slight adjustment from scene to scene. In all I’m really glad to be done. This production wasn’t as fun as I thought it would be. Last year was definitely more entertaining. However, this is only due to the amount of trouble I have been having. Way too many unseen setbacks. Not just normal ones too the kind of set back that strain a person. Like York, that’s my real life animal I was very stressed about what was happening with him. Enough of that though, it’s finished. Now for the remaining part of this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment