Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Editing the First Half

 

   Started the editing process today. It is fairly simple. At least with my editing software it is. As explained previously I use IMovies. Very easy to learn editing. While all of it looks very well done. So I actually favor IMovies deeply. So starting today off. I pieced all the clips together. Creating about 6 mins of material. Then I started cutting time off the clips. For most it would just be a few seconds off the end. A few needed the seconds taken from the start. Also a combination of both. Lastly for the day I just divided up the scenes from the clips. Allowing them to have sounds/ music or transitions to be added later on. Which will be the main last things to do next editing day. For the music I decided to stick with the IMovies music. It’ll be easier to add to the clips. Plus I can avoid the situation with copyright and permission.  In all I feel today was productive 

No comments:

Post a Comment