Monday, December 28, 2020

Last Film Day

 

  After a long month we have finally finished the filming part of production. I’m honestly just glad to be done filming. Now that the hard part is out of the way. I can move forward to the easy part. Probably my favorite part as well. The editing, like last year I wanna keep it simplistic. So today, we filmed the following 6-10 pages on the storyboard. York was having a rough day. His paws were in pain. I had to double up on medication. Then give him a few break in between scenes. The best part today had to be the last scene. It was sooo easy. I literally just laid down with my best friend. I also loved the car scenes. It was something different. In AS level last year I didn’t have a car yet so I couldn’t have used it in scenes. Now that I have a license at my expense it was easy. My least favorite. Obviously following a common theme. Scenes involving the control of York. They are always very difficult, he’s a very active animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment